An Overview of E&P Opportunities in Latin America
05 March 2018 18:50 min Carlos Rocha
What's the potential for capital investments in Latin America in the coming years? Carlos Rocha provides us with an overview of the region and how he expects it to fit into the global oil markets through 2030.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions