An Outlook for China Shale and Tight Gas
China’s contribution in the global economic growth has been unparalleled, with its economic rise mirroring an exponential demand growth for oil and gas resources. Upstream experts, Nick Sharma and Kunfeng Zhu, join the podcast to explain the prospects of shale and tight gas in China in the upcoming years.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets