An Outlook for China Shale and Tight Gas
China’s contribution in the global economic growth has been unparalleled, with its economic rise mirroring an exponential demand growth for oil and gas resources. Upstream experts, Nick Sharma and Kunfeng Zhu, join the podcast to explain the prospects of shale and tight gas in China in the upcoming years.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies