Upstream Sector and Low-Carbon Investment Part 2: Balancing Profitability
26 July 2019 22:50 min Chris DeLucia
In part two of our podcast on low-carbon strategies, we explore how upstream oil and gas companies are balancing profitability of the various low carbon investments.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies