Oilfield water management growth continues – led by the Permian
IHS Markit recently estimated the US oilfield water management market to now be valued somewhere around $37.5 billion. That represents a 12% year-on-year market growth from 2018—mainly driven by water disposal and water hauling. On our recent podcast, our experts Paola Perez Pena and Prescott Roach give us an overview the market, including how the Permian Basin plays a part.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies