Zambia’s election outcome
Hakainde Hichilema, the leader of the United Party for National Development, won the 12 August Zambian presidential election. In today’s episode, our Sub-Saharan team discusses the important policy interventions we can expect from the new government and what this will mean for economic recovery and debt sustainability going forward.
Recommended for you
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan