What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
In this episode, our Pricing and Purchasing experts looking at the next level downstream at how the changes in commodity prices and shortages are impacting the cost and availability of machinery the machinery and equipment businesses need to operate. With record escalations in almost all commodities, we are just now seeing an explosion in prices in items these inputs feed. It’s becoming increasingly difficult for businesses to maintain prices as they once were – what can the market withstand and for how long? Our experts provide some answers.
Recommended for you
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism
- Beyond banking - The possibilities provided by blockchain technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How complete is your risk profile? Looking at LNG projects in Mozambique and Tanzania | IHS Markit
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us