What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
In this episode, our Pricing and Purchasing experts looking at the next level downstream at how the changes in commodity prices and shortages are impacting the cost and availability of machinery the machinery and equipment businesses need to operate. With record escalations in almost all commodities, we are just now seeing an explosion in prices in items these inputs feed. It’s becoming increasingly difficult for businesses to maintain prices as they once were – what can the market withstand and for how long? Our experts provide some answers.
Recommended for you
- Zeroing in on attractive construction markets
- Insight from our Purchasing Managers’ Index data: Australia, Taiwan and more
- Higher metals prices are likely in 2023
- Mexico's nearshoring potential
- Managing price volatility in commodities contracts
- Stagflation ahead? Understanding the drivers and impacts of higher inflation
- Inflation and unrest in sub-Saharan Africa
- Timber! Lumber prices fall from historic highs