What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
What’s driving growth in manufacturing production around the globe? Our PMI economists join us to discuss what our PMI surveys are telling us in real-time about confidence, output, and supply disruption. Using the Czech Republic as a starting point, they discuss trends, delivery times, the spread of the Delta Variant, and our expectations for inflation.
Recommended for you
- Beyond banking - The possibilities provided by blockchain technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How complete is your risk profile? Looking at LNG projects in Mozambique and Tanzania | IHS Markit
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets