US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
Following the recent killings and retaliatory strikes, the continuation of contained confrontation has become the most likely path. Our experts, Firas Modad, Ege Seckin, and Jack Kennedy examine the short- and long-term risks to aviation and marine in the region. We also provide the possible indicators and consequences for an escalation to all-out war.
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism