US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
Following the recent killings and retaliatory strikes, the continuation of contained confrontation has become the most likely path. Our experts, Firas Modad, Ege Seckin, and Jack Kennedy examine the short- and long-term risks to aviation and marine in the region. We also provide the possible indicators and consequences for an escalation to all-out war.
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region