US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
Following the recent killings and retaliatory strikes, the continuation of contained confrontation has become the most likely path. Our experts, Firas Modad, Ege Seckin, and Jack Kennedy examine the short- and long-term risks to aviation and marine in the region. We also provide the possible indicators and consequences for an escalation to all-out war.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk