US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
Following the recent killings and retaliatory strikes, the continuation of contained confrontation has become the most likely path. Our experts, Firas Modad, Ege Seckin, and Jack Kennedy examine the short- and long-term risks to aviation and marine in the region. We also provide the possible indicators and consequences for an escalation to all-out war.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?