The US Economy: Growing at trend
15 January 2020 7:44 Chris Varvares
Despite wobbles in growth due to special factors, expansion continues at slightly above-trend pace. The Co-Head of our US Economics team, Chris Varvares, goes over the most recent numbers and looks at what's driving the US economy.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?