The US Economy: Growing at trend
15 January 2020 7:44 Chris Varvares
Despite wobbles in growth due to special factors, expansion continues at slightly above-trend pace. The Co-Head of our US Economics team, Chris Varvares, goes over the most recent numbers and looks at what's driving the US economy.
Recommended for you
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming