The US Economy: Growing at trend
15 January 2020 7:44 Chris Varvares, CBE
Despite wobbles in growth due to special factors, expansion continues at slightly above-trend pace. The Co-Head of our US Economics team, Chris Varvares, goes over the most recent numbers and looks at what's driving the US economy.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?