Episode 48 : Risk intelligence - Understanding what’s happening amidst the noise of information flow
Risk incidents in the US ramped up considerably over the last few months as has the news coverage. Sometimes it’s hard to understand what’s really unfolding and what it means for communities and people. In today’s episode, we focus on the recent civil unrest incidents in the United States; more specifically, we talk about how we cover these protests for our clients, where our data comes from, how we ensure it’s accurate and valuable, and how the data plays into our overall analysis of regional unrest. Please join John Raines, Justin Valentino, and Hugo Foster as we discuss why data is critical to find out what’s really happening on the ground.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price