Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
With known growing downside risks what lies ahead for Turkey? Our analysts, Andrew Birch and Alyssa Grzelak talk about the risks that are hiding in plain sight for the region including the banking sector, political instabilities, and repeat shocks. What will change investor sentiment?
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan