Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
With known growing downside risks what lies ahead for Turkey? Our analysts, Andrew Birch and Alyssa Grzelak talk about the risks that are hiding in plain sight for the region including the banking sector, political instabilities, and repeat shocks. What will change investor sentiment?
Recommended for you
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
- Episode 51: Emerging market issuers push debt maturity
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 49 : Banking sector stress in emerging markets, the next wave of the COVID-19 fallout
- Episode 48 : Risk intelligence - Understanding what’s happening amidst the noise of information flow
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions