Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
With known growing downside risks what lies ahead for Turkey? Our analysts, Andrew Birch and Alyssa Grzelak talk about the risks that are hiding in plain sight for the region including the banking sector, political instabilities, and repeat shocks. What will change investor sentiment?
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?