Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
With known growing downside risks what lies ahead for Turkey? Our analysts, Andrew Birch and Alyssa Grzelak talk about the risks that are hiding in plain sight for the region including the banking sector, political instabilities, and repeat shocks. What will change investor sentiment?
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region