Top 10 Predictions for 2020
In this episode, our Chief Economist, Nariman Behravesh, discusses our top-10 predictions for the global economy in 2020. He will examine the elevated risks to the global economy from ongoing trade tensions and political upheavals and assess the risk of a recession in the next year.
Recommended for you
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
- The US Economy: Growing at trend
- Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
- Capital Markets Weekly: Markets shrug off Iranian risks and raise a lot of money
- Venezuela’s conflicting legislatures
- Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
- UK Election 2019