The Indian economic outlook for 2020
06 December 2019 12:03 Rajiv Biswas
Our Chief Asia economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks about the 6th largest economy in the world- India. He discusses the political and economic influences, including the slowdown of the manufacturing sector, that will drive the Indian economy in 2020.
Recommended for you
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
- The US Economy: Growing at trend
- Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
- Capital Markets Weekly: Markets shrug off Iranian risks and raise a lot of money
- Venezuela’s conflicting legislatures
- Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
- Top 10 Predictions for 2020