The Indian economic outlook for 2020
06 December 2019 12:03 Rajiv Biswas
Our Chief Asia economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks about the 6th largest economy in the world- India. He discusses the political and economic influences, including the slowdown of the manufacturing sector, that will drive the Indian economy in 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?