The Indian economic outlook for 2020
06 December 2019 12:03 Rajiv Biswas
Our Chief Asia economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks about the 6th largest economy in the world- India. He discusses the political and economic influences, including the slowdown of the manufacturing sector, that will drive the Indian economy in 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak