The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
With a decrease in food outputs linked to the Russia Ukraine war, how are businesses and governments coping with rising food costs and the knock-on inflationary effects? Our experts assess the on-the-ground realities to understand the implications for long-term growth and stability.
Recommended for you
- Inflationary pressures in the Sub-Saharan Africa region
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up