Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
Transportation issues are compounding an already troubled supply chain as demand for goods outpaces supply around the globe. This is hurting procurement on cost and inventory as “just in time delivery” is stretched to the breaking point. Experts from our procurement and transportation teams sit down to take a look at which geographies and industries have been hit the hardest and answer the questions we all want to know: how bad is it really and how long with this last?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth