Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
Transportation issues are compounding an already troubled supply chain as demand for goods outpaces supply around the globe. This is hurting procurement on cost and inventory as “just in time delivery” is stretched to the breaking point. Experts from our procurement and transportation teams sit down to take a look at which geographies and industries have been hit the hardest and answer the questions we all want to know: how bad is it really and how long with this last?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high