Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
One of the many fallouts from the Covid-19 pandemic is disruptions to global supply chains. As we start to restructure supply chains, our Sub Saharan Africa team digs into what this could mean for the region. At first blush, SSA seems unlikely to benefit from this diversification drive. However, under the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) there will be some opportunities.
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up