Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
One of the many fallouts from the Covid-19 pandemic is disruptions to global supply chains. As we start to restructure supply chains, our Sub Saharan Africa team digs into what this could mean for the region. At first blush, SSA seems unlikely to benefit from this diversification drive. However, under the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) there will be some opportunities.
Recommended for you
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high