Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
Join our Sub-Saharan Africa team in their discussion on the debt relief efforts being offered by the IMF and the G20 to the region. Is it enough? Will it really help beyond immediate relief? Is there more the international community could be doing? These are complex questions and there are many perspectives to take into account. Our team offers a background on the issue, defines the relief allocations including SDRs, and discusses if these are ways to really solve a country’s debt problems.
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up