10 July 2019 2:48 John Anton, J.D.
How much longer will the buyers’ market last? John Anton, Associate Director with our Pricing and Purchasing team, shares insights from the latest steel report.
Recommended for you
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?