Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
In our first pricing focused podcast of 2021, John Anton talks about the very tumultuous steel market. While demand not back to pre-pandemic levels, prices are higher. And while this is not just the case for steel, its particularly bad for steel with prices 30-50% higher than they were in August of 2020. John talks through the current state, why, and when buyers should start to feel a little relief.
Recommended for you
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa