Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
With steel prices hitting record highs, and supplies being tight in many regions, our Director of Pricing & Purchasing, John Anton, sits with us to discuss the continued mismatch between demand recovery and production restarts. John discusses the impacts to construction and manufacturing with delays, deferred projects, and in many cases missed budgets. What lies ahead? Is there any good news? Join us and get the full picture.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America
- Episode 74: Chinese bond defaults - It’s not the monetary size that matters