Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
Most of us discuss ECG at the corporate level, but what if we looked at the country level? Last year we launched a Sovereign ESG index to provide a quantitative picture of country-level risk – and this sits alongside our company-level analysis. In today’s episode, our Latin America experts will discuss the pressure ESG regulations and expectations puts on both companies and governments.
Recommended for you
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America