Southeast Asia’s Economic Outlook for 2020
Chief Asia Economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks to us about what's next for Southeast Asia after a year rocked by trade talks between the US and China. He looks at the contagion effects on other economies, the manufacturing sector, and long-term investments.
Recommended for you
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming