Southeast Asia’s Economic Outlook for 2020
Chief Asia Economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks to us about what's next for Southeast Asia after a year rocked by trade talks between the US and China. He looks at the contagion effects on other economies, the manufacturing sector, and long-term investments.
Recommended for you
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?