Southeast Asia’s Economic Outlook for 2020
Chief Asia Economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks to us about what's next for Southeast Asia after a year rocked by trade talks between the US and China. He looks at the contagion effects on other economies, the manufacturing sector, and long-term investments.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?