Southeast Asia’s Economic Outlook for 2020
Chief Asia Economist, Rajiv Biswas, talks to us about what's next for Southeast Asia after a year rocked by trade talks between the US and China. He looks at the contagion effects on other economies, the manufacturing sector, and long-term investments.
Recommended for you
- US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
- The US Economy: Growing at trend
- Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
- Capital Markets Weekly: Markets shrug off Iranian risks and raise a lot of money
- Venezuela’s conflicting legislatures
- Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
- Top 10 Predictions for 2020
- UK Election 2019