Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
After many choppy weeks for commodity markets, the transition in pricing is finally beginning. However, the same cannot be said for the semiconductor industry. Continued tightness in supply, as well as increases in input costs, has created serious issues along the supply chain and across multiple industries. Our experts provide their thoughts on the current state of affairs, the short-term bumps, and the long-term structural factors that are going to be driving the market for the foreseeable future.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon