Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
After many choppy weeks for commodity markets, the transition in pricing is finally beginning. However, the same cannot be said for the semiconductor industry. Continued tightness in supply, as well as increases in input costs, has created serious issues along the supply chain and across multiple industries. Our experts provide their thoughts on the current state of affairs, the short-term bumps, and the long-term structural factors that are going to be driving the market for the foreseeable future.
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth
- Episode 96: The impact of the Delta Variant in Southern Africa