Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
The news is filled with articles about the semiconductor shortage: how it’s impacting car manufacturing, slowing electronics production, and delaying consumer purchases. But what’s the real story? How do you pull the facts from the noise? Our research team pulls back the curtain to talk us through how they sorted and assessed the signals they were seeing as this shortage came to the forefront. Experts: Chris Suckling, Sian Jones, Yacine Rouimi, and Samuel Champanhet
Watch us put the data to work in our special report.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon