Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
The news is filled with articles about the semiconductor shortage: how it’s impacting car manufacturing, slowing electronics production, and delaying consumer purchases. But what’s the real story? How do you pull the facts from the noise? Our research team pulls back the curtain to talk us through how they sorted and assessed the signals they were seeing as this shortage came to the forefront. Experts: Chris Suckling, Sian Jones, Yacine Rouimi, and Samuel Champanhet
Watch us put the data to work in our special report.
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism
- The economic impacts of climate change