Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
The convergence of economic dislocation, political instability, and inter-regional power struggles are driving unrest across the region. Jack Kennedy and Firas Modad from our country risk team come together to discuss the underlying risks and challenges driving the growing political instability and how this may impact proxy countries. Is 2020 MENA's pivotal year?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism