Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
The convergence of economic dislocation, political instability, and inter-regional power struggles are driving unrest across the region. Jack Kennedy and Firas Modad from our country risk team come together to discuss the underlying risks and challenges driving the growing political instability and how this may impact proxy countries. Is 2020 MENA's pivotal year?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 51: Emerging market issuers push debt maturity