Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
The convergence of economic dislocation, political instability, and inter-regional power struggles are driving unrest across the region. Jack Kennedy and Firas Modad from our country risk team come together to discuss the underlying risks and challenges driving the growing political instability and how this may impact proxy countries. Is 2020 MENA's pivotal year?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates