Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
The convergence of economic dislocation, political instability, and inter-regional power struggles are driving unrest across the region. Jack Kennedy and Firas Modad from our country risk team come together to discuss the underlying risks and challenges driving the growing political instability and how this may impact proxy countries. Is 2020 MENA's pivotal year?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America