Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
24 April 2020 24:20 Brian Lawson
Our capital markets expert, Brian Lawson, takes a look at this week's developments from the scale of the increase in debt burdens and government response to what risks some of those financing techniques may bring.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America