Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
24 April 2020 24:20 Brian Lawson
Our capital markets expert, Brian Lawson, takes a look at this week's developments from the scale of the increase in debt burdens and government response to what risks some of those financing techniques may bring.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?