Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
24 April 2020 24:20 Brian Lawson
Our capital markets expert, Brian Lawson, takes a look at this week's developments from the scale of the increase in debt burdens and government response to what risks some of those financing techniques may bring.
Recommended for you
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak