Metals supply chain 2020 - Will it stay a buyers market?
In 2019 it was a buyers’ market in the metals supply chain. We look forward to 2020 to see if the metals supply chain will stay favorable for category managers or take a turn if the economy improves.
Recommended for you
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
- The US Economy: Growing at trend
- Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
- Capital Markets Weekly: Markets shrug off Iranian risks and raise a lot of money
- Venezuela’s conflicting legislatures
- Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
- Top 10 Predictions for 2020