Metals supply chain 2020 - Will it stay a buyers market?
In 2019 it was a buyers’ market in the metals supply chain. We look forward to 2020 to see if the metals supply chain will stay favorable for category managers or take a turn if the economy improves.
Recommended for you
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America
- Episode 74: Chinese bond defaults - It’s not the monetary size that matters
- Episode 73: When will APAC economy recover? A regional outlook for 2021
- Episode 72: Supply chain disruptions - Continued shortages in materials and labor
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil