Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high
Lumber prices are making headlines in the United States as they are sitting at a record high. Today’s episode, our lumber expert, Deni Koenhemsi, sits with John Anton from our pricing and purchasing team to talk about the pricing and availability of lumber. Some of the questions they tackle include why lumber is so expensive, if and when we may see some relief, and what the real risk is for things not going well going forward.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America