Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
Our top economists sit down to discuss how they put together our nowcasts, and short-, mid-, and long-term forecasts. They talk about how they approach the raw data and then dive into the value of utilizing nowcasts. Spoiler alert: Using a nowcast is critical to getting an accurate forecast and model.
Recommended for you
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 36: European Green Deal - Weathering Covid-19