Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
Our top economists sit down to discuss how they put together our nowcasts, and short-, mid-, and long-term forecasts. They talk about how they approach the raw data and then dive into the value of utilizing nowcasts. Spoiler alert: Using a nowcast is critical to getting an accurate forecast and model.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen