Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
Due to closures and potential job losses due to COVID-19, governments across Europe have responded with support policies to try curb the negative influences of unemployment, furloughs, and underemployment. Sophie Malin, who focuses on European wages for our pricing and purchasing team, addresses the employment schemes put in place by the UK, Germany, and France.
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan