Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
Due to closures and potential job losses due to COVID-19, governments across Europe have responded with support policies to try curb the negative influences of unemployment, furloughs, and underemployment. Sophie Malin, who focuses on European wages for our pricing and purchasing team, addresses the employment schemes put in place by the UK, Germany, and France.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America