Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
Due to closures and potential job losses due to COVID-19, governments across Europe have responded with support policies to try curb the negative influences of unemployment, furloughs, and underemployment. Sophie Malin, who focuses on European wages for our pricing and purchasing team, addresses the employment schemes put in place by the UK, Germany, and France.
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates