Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
Due to closures and potential job losses due to COVID-19, governments across Europe have responded with support policies to try curb the negative influences of unemployment, furloughs, and underemployment. Sophie Malin, who focuses on European wages for our pricing and purchasing team, addresses the employment schemes put in place by the UK, Germany, and France.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?