Kenyan cabinet reshuffle
Will Farmer, a country risk analyst covering sub-Saharan Africa, provides a quick look at government instability in Kenya. President Kenyatta dismissed his rival’s ally from Cabinet Secretary post for the Ministry of Agriculture as succession politics intensifies; corruption investigations likely. He provides short-term and long-term implications.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?