Kenyan cabinet reshuffle
Will Farmer, a country risk analyst covering sub-Saharan Africa, provides a quick look at government instability in Kenya. President Kenyatta dismissed his rival’s ally from Cabinet Secretary post for the Ministry of Agriculture as succession politics intensifies; corruption investigations likely. He provides short-term and long-term implications.
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region