Kenyan cabinet reshuffle
Will Farmer, a country risk analyst covering sub-Saharan Africa, provides a quick look at government instability in Kenya. President Kenyatta dismissed his rival’s ally from Cabinet Secretary post for the Ministry of Agriculture as succession politics intensifies; corruption investigations likely. He provides short-term and long-term implications.
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading