Is economic overheating a possibility?
25 June 2019 3:54 Andrew Birch
We examine the classic signs of overheating - accelerating inflation, rapid GDP growth, credit expansion, rising real interest rates and tightening labor markets - and the impact of capital inflows and short-term debt.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk