Immigration has quickly become one of the frontline issues affecting the stability of societies and economies. Traditional drivers of irregular migration, such as economic stress, security, and conflict, are likely to intensify in the coming year. Stalled economic recoveries, climate and environmental stressors, and the political weaponization of migration are driving additional risks. Our experts delve into the impact of migration on economies, security, supply chains, and policy.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon