Indonesia’s new labor legislation - Risks from union dissatisfaction
17 January 2020 2:53 Anton Alifandi
The Indonesian government plans to submit a “job creation” bill to liberalize the labor market. Our analyst, Anton Alifandi, discusses why the government is pushing this bill forward and the likely protests that will follow.
Recommended for you
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East