Indonesia’s new labor legislation - Risks from union dissatisfaction
17 January 2020 2:53 Anton Alifandi
The Indonesian government plans to submit a “job creation” bill to liberalize the labor market. Our analyst, Anton Alifandi, discusses why the government is pushing this bill forward and the likely protests that will follow.
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan