Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions
As countries and organizations start to reopen, the question top-of-mind for many is when will a vaccine, or other treatment, be available? Many hold out hope that a vaccine will be the magic bullet — it’s not that simple. Our life science’s experts Gustav Ando and Milena Izmirlieva spend todays’ episode discussing the challenges and opportunities for developing a vaccine as well as the alternative therapies that are being tested in tandem to alleviate many of the symptoms of COVID-19. How has the industry risen to the challenge and what does this mean for future R&D?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price