Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen, the question top-of-mind for many is when will a vaccine, or other treatment, be available? Many hold out hope that a vaccine will be the magic bullet — it’s not that simple. Our life science’s experts Gustav Ando and Milena Izmirlieva spend todays’ episode discussing the challenges and opportunities for developing a vaccine as well as the alternative therapies that are being tested in tandem to alleviate many of the symptoms of COVID-19. How has the industry risen to the challenge and what does this mean for future R&D?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability