Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
Last week the IMF and finance ministers from the G20 made some ostensibly landmark decisions affecting the ability of developing countries to access financing and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join Carla Selman, Senior Analyst for Latin America, and Dr. Theo Acheampong, Senior Analyst for sub-Saharan Africa as they discuss the implications for debt distressed countries.
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector