Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
Last week the IMF and finance ministers from the G20 made some ostensibly landmark decisions affecting the ability of developing countries to access financing and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join Carla Selman, Senior Analyst for Latin America, and Dr. Theo Acheampong, Senior Analyst for sub-Saharan Africa as they discuss the implications for debt distressed countries.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America