Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, provides his thoughts on the latest deals and how economic conditions may affect markets. This week he talks through last week's record Euro-issuance and details how markets remain highly-active with six sovereign syndicated bond deals.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk