Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, provides his thoughts on the latest deals and how economic conditions may affect markets. This week he talks through last week's record Euro-issuance and details how markets remain highly-active with six sovereign syndicated bond deals.
Recommended for you
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 36: European Green Deal - Weathering Covid-19