Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, provides his thoughts on the latest deals and how economic conditions may affect markets. This week he talks through last week's record Euro-issuance and details how markets remain highly-active with six sovereign syndicated bond deals.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen