Hey big spender: Infrastructure
What’s new in the infrastructure bill and when will we start to see the benefits? Two critical questions to understand when looking at the Infrastructure Bill just passed by the House and Senate. John Anton and John Mothersole sit down to break this big spend bill apart and help us get into the details of the impact to our supply chains, industries, and of course metals markets.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon