Have metal prices reached a melting point?
Join our metals experts, John Anton and John Mothersole as they delve into the volatility of metals pricing in the wake of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and with the growing COVID-19 outbreak in China. These two factors two factors are placing immense stress on steel, copper, and aluminum markets. And while we usually hear a singular global story – this month regions are telling their own pricing tales. What does this mean for buyers, manufacturers, and consumers? How high is too high?
Recommended for you
- Inflationary pressures in the Sub-Saharan Africa region
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up