Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
Our PMI data have long been used to accurately nowcast by relying on its early release -- well in advance of comparable official data -- and its standardized methodology. Our analysts are now using these same attributes to explore how PMI data could help establish whether a currency is over, under, or valued just right. Intrigued? Our PMI research team discusses currency valuations, the impact of price pressures on business performance, and our latest survey results.
Read more about this.
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism
- The economic impacts of climate change