Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
Our PMI data have long been used to accurately nowcast by relying on its early release -- well in advance of comparable official data -- and its standardized methodology. Our analysts are now using these same attributes to explore how PMI data could help establish whether a currency is over, under, or valued just right. Intrigued? Our PMI research team discusses currency valuations, the impact of price pressures on business performance, and our latest survey results.
Read more about this.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon