Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon
Volatility shocks to a wide range of sectors will likely continue for much of the year ahead. Not only are global threats increasing, but they’re also becoming intertwined.
In this week’s episode, listen in as our experts uncover the critical dynamics of today’s localized conflicts, the shift towards climate justice, and an intensifying competition for critical resources.
Link to webcast: event.on24.com/wcc/r/3595132/22E…=Ondemand-podcast
Recommended for you
- The impacts of conflicts in sub-Saharan Africa
- Zeroing in on attractive construction markets
- Insight from our Purchasing Managers’ Index data: Australia, Taiwan and more
- Higher metals prices are likely in 2023
- Mexico's nearshoring potential
- Managing price volatility in commodities contracts
- Stagflation ahead? Understanding the drivers and impacts of higher inflation
- Inflation and unrest in sub-Saharan Africa