Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
The US recently announced a long-awaited withdrawal despite the fact that the Taliban is making advancements in the country. Progress on many fronts seems elusive. John Raines and Asad Ali from our county risk team discuss the rise of Taliban activity in the region, why the US is going ahead with withdrawal, and what a post-civil war government could look like in the wake of fighting, discussions, and negotiations.
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth