Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
As expected, this week's supply was curtailed by the Lunar New Year holiday, with equity markets also adversely affected by the potential impacts of China's Coronavirus outbreak on economic growth. Brian Lawson our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant walks through this week's deals.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen