Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
As expected, this week's supply was curtailed by the Lunar New Year holiday, with equity markets also adversely affected by the potential impacts of China's Coronavirus outbreak on economic growth. Brian Lawson our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant walks through this week's deals.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk