Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
In today’s episode, we are doing something a little different- we are talking about an incident that is highly unlikely to happen – it’s called a Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS). Insurance companies rely on RDS to evaluate their books of business against unlikely, but impactful events. Our risk experts, Kevjn Lim and Alexia Ash share a little bit of their analysis from our RDS on Iran regional war risks including our baseline forecast for the region, a description of the scenario, and the indicators to watch.
Recommended for you
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon
- Irregular migration