Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
In today’s episode, we are doing something a little different- we are talking about an incident that is highly unlikely to happen – it’s called a Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS). Insurance companies rely on RDS to evaluate their books of business against unlikely, but impactful events. Our risk experts, Kevjn Lim and Alexia Ash share a little bit of their analysis from our RDS on Iran regional war risks including our baseline forecast for the region, a description of the scenario, and the indicators to watch.
Recommended for you
- Episode 96: The impact of the Delta Variant in Southern Africa
- Episode 95: Realistic Disaster Scenario - What if Latin America sees a surge in violent unrest?
- EnergyCents - Ep 42: Texas Forever: Why Houston will maintain its role as the world’s energy capital
- Episode 94: Volatility in building materials - A classic supply and demand story
- Episode 93: Consumer outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa
- EnergyCents- Ep 40: Entrance fees: EU set to consider levy on border-crossing carbon
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province