Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
In today’s episode, we are doing something a little different- we are talking about an incident that is highly unlikely to happen – it’s called a Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS). Insurance companies rely on RDS to evaluate their books of business against unlikely, but impactful events. Our risk experts, Kevjn Lim and Alexia Ash share a little bit of their analysis from our RDS on Iran regional war risks including our baseline forecast for the region, a description of the scenario, and the indicators to watch.
Recommended for you
- Beyond banking - The possibilities provided by blockchain technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How complete is your risk profile? Looking at LNG projects in Mozambique and Tanzania | IHS Markit
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us