Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
Commodity prices have experienced a spectacular rally since March of 2020. Are we finally seeing some weak signals that prices may be stabilizing? John Anton and John Mothersole join us again this month to talk about what they are seeing in commodity markets, the pressures on supply chains as they follow prices through the supply chain from raw materials to delivered goods, and what the price shifts look like by region and commodity.
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 32: Impact of Covid-19 on global employment and labor markets
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen