Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
With the rise of COVID-19 cases in India filling the news, our analysts take a look at what is unfolding on the ground and provide some analysis of the economic and risk implications going forward. This country-specific podcast is part of our special series that explores COVID-19 vaccine rollout and vaccine diplomacy around the globe.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high