Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
With the rise of COVID-19 cases in India filling the news, our analysts take a look at what is unfolding on the ground and provide some analysis of the economic and risk implications going forward. This country-specific podcast is part of our special series that explores COVID-19 vaccine rollout and vaccine diplomacy around the globe.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon