Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
It’s a divided and disparate recovery story across the MENA region depending on each country’s ability to access and provide vaccines to their citizens. Researchers from our life sciences, country risk, and economics teams come together to discuss the specific risks and challenges felt around the region. They discuss medicine access and distribution, healthcare options, the role of Russian and Chinese vaccine diplomacy in the region, local manufacturing aspirations, the current outlook for economic recovery, and the risks facing the region in the wake of the pandemic.
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth