Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
It’s a divided and disparate recovery story across the MENA region depending on each country’s ability to access and provide vaccines to their citizens. Researchers from our life sciences, country risk, and economics teams come together to discuss the specific risks and challenges felt around the region. They discuss medicine access and distribution, healthcare options, the role of Russian and Chinese vaccine diplomacy in the region, local manufacturing aspirations, the current outlook for economic recovery, and the risks facing the region in the wake of the pandemic.
Recommended for you
- Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high