Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
It’s a divided and disparate recovery story across the MENA region depending on each country’s ability to access and provide vaccines to their citizens. Researchers from our life sciences, country risk, and economics teams come together to discuss the specific risks and challenges felt around the region. They discuss medicine access and distribution, healthcare options, the role of Russian and Chinese vaccine diplomacy in the region, local manufacturing aspirations, the current outlook for economic recovery, and the risks facing the region in the wake of the pandemic.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon