Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
Europe and the UK have experienced an uneven rollout of vaccines. In today’s episode, our country risk and life science experts come together to talk about supply chain challenges, heightened protectionist moments, enhanced regulatory reviews, and even strange vaccine bedfellows as some countries turn to Russia’s Sputnik vaccine to push along herd immunity.
Learn more additional risk to vaccine rollouts:
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates