Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
The silver market has seen some strong action lately. Join KC Chang and John Anton as they discuss what has caused the run-up price, what does that mean for the future, and where we see opportunities for buyers.
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 32: Impact of Covid-19 on global employment and labor markets
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen
- Metals supply chain 2020 - Will it stay a buyers market?