Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
Join Angus Lam, a senior economist for our Banking Risk Service as he discusses new banking policies taking hold in India. While India is poised to be a competitive player in the region, its banking sector has lagged. He provides historical context and then discusses the newest policies and how they could influence the sector going forward.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in