Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
Join Angus Lam, a senior economist for our Banking Risk Service as he discusses new banking policies taking hold in India. While India is poised to be a competitive player in the region, its banking sector has lagged. He provides historical context and then discusses the newest policies and how they could influence the sector going forward.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America